- He used to ride in the rodeos in his much younger days. He competed in bareback riding. Debbie has a great photo of him just as he's getting bucked off. He quit when they got married. Too much of a wild life for her.
- He played guitar in a country and western group with friends in the 1960's. Hey, maybe that why he thinks he's such a player!
- He bought me for her birthday at Dog Alley in Canton. I'm a true junkyard dog.
- He is addicted to auctions. Can't stay away from them and can't keep his hand down. It drives her crazy cause she hates them. She says it likes going to the horse races and having to wait in between races. She's kind of impatient that way.
- The man loves a good sale and a clearance even better. He has been known to buy her maternity tops because they were on clearance and a good deal. Problem was, she wasn't preggers. Oops! Didn't score him a lot of points on that one.
- Everybody wants to know why she calls him Cat Daddy. You got me on that one. I think that is a secret just between them. You'll have to pry that one out of her. She tells me it's not for little ears, whatever that means.
I'm supposed to nominate 6 more people but since I don't know anybody, I pick everybody! Cat Daddy is coming back into the room now, so I better get down off this chair now. Hey, this was fun. If you tell Debbie you lo-o-o-ve me, maybe she'll let me do this again sometime. Bye for now.