- RobUhLyn believes duct tape can mend everything except a plumber's crack or a broken promise...although I'd bet a dollar to a donut she'd try to put it on the former!
- If I'm ever on a scavenger hunt...I want Amy and Amy on my team. They can find something on anything for me!
- L.B. has a sure fire way to try on britches without having to actually get undressed thus escaping the dreaded dressing room mirror and lighting!
- Richard is worth every penny he commands as a top designer in Dallas!
- Beth is easily distracted by shiny objects (insert squirrel alert)! Speaking of squirrel alerts...here's one. For those of you who inquired...Liz is the creator of the bling tree...certainly not me! I only wear as much of it as I can while still being able to raise my arms...or as Dolly says, "I'll leave no rhinestone unturned"!
- Thank you Tamarah for giving me the word drongo. Sounds so much nicer than throwed off!
- Margo is quite content to be ignored. Really?
- I have discovered Tracey's Achilles' Heel which makes me feel so much better about my own lack of abilities. I was beginning to develop a real inferiority complex! (Just who do I think I'm kidding here...besides me?)
Thanks for all the input, advice and funny answers. I guess I'll see if I can find something to dress the lamp in that doesn't clash with the silver while venturing out and looking akin to the village drongo with my lamp in tow! (BTW, can one wear silver with gold? Just checking!) Just hope when I make my selection...it doesn't make my lamp's bottom look too big!Thank y'all again. You not only provided me with much needed help, but you were my inspiration for my post at Debra's VIF!
Ladies and gent...I tip my shade to you!