Wednesday, January 4, 2012

'Cause Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut

In hindsight, vision is always 20/20, but when writing a post while drinking Pink Squirrels,  it's more like 20/12.  Let me be a warning against BWUI*...don't do it!

(*BWUI...blogging while under the influence.)

Nuts and bolts get omitted...important nuts...and even more important bolts....like extra ways to earn brownie points.

(~I do not like the cone of shame.~Up)

Why on earth didn't I mention giving a shout out to Susie on your own blogs...either with a post or on your sidebar?  Really...tell me why?  Oh yeah...I remember...my SADD* got in the way!

(*SADD...squirrel attention deficiency disorder.)

This people is why I cannot be left unattended...SQUIRREL!

(~Won't you please be my prisoner, please, please, please.~Up)

I also failed to mention that I'll be needing contact info...just in case you're the nut who falls from the tree when it comes time to shake out a winner.  I'm not trying to get y'all to chase your tails...BUT...if you do decide to do a assorted nuts sorta soup-to-nuts on my giveaway...go here (not here) to let me know about it.  Otherwise...I'll be the one running around...trying to gather all my nuts in one basket.  I think I'm also gonna change the date to the 8th for announcing the winner for one reason and one reason only.

(Do you not agree with that I am saying to you now?~Up)

In a nutshell, the way I got it figured...the more folks who know about Susie Q...the more orders she's gonna be filbert filling and I really want to see her rattling that squirrel cage round and round 'til 2014!  Yeah...her talent and prices are just that off-her-nut good!

(Susie girl...~My name is Dug.  I have just met you and I love you.~)

Remember...let me know on the previous post here...not here.  Don't make me take my earrings off.  Got it...get it...good!

~I can smell you~Up


9 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

ROTFL!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

LOL!!!

Lou Cinda

A Wild Thing said...

Sometimes ya just feel like a nut...I wish I had a life beyond work so I could wear the fun jewels, but alas, my day will be spent at the asylum...The Junk Asylum, that is...have a great new year and stay crazy!!!

sharon

Pam @ Frippery said...

If you take those earrings off you just might lose them. Probably find them later in a nest inside a tree.

Olivia said...

Reading you were changing the date of the giveaway. I was so sure I knew the reason. Jan. 8th Elvis' Birthday. Thought for sure it was going to be in his honor. Your reason was good too.

One Gal's Trash said...

Just stopped by to check in and say Howdy!
xoxo
Pam

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Love it. Did you make the jewelry tree?

lisa Moran, Bilancia Designs said...

I just read your comment on Anne's blog (Fiona & Twig). It was great...as is everything you write.
As I said before, I may not always leave a comment when I come to visit, but I DO come by often just to READ and ENJOY (and I ALWAYS leave with a smile, by the way).
I've said this before, as well....but you REALLY ARE AND AMAZING WRITER!
What a GIFT you have!!! I would buy ANY publication with your name on it. You're just that damn good. :) :)
Hope you have a great day...and thanks for always putting a smile on my face.
Lisa

lisa Moran, Bilancia Designs said...

oops...meant to say "really are AN amazing writer"! LOL