Sorry I am so out of breath...there is nothing like being late for one's own party! A certain program that I won't mention (Blogger was giving me fits!) didn't want to cooperate with uploading the photos, but I am also guilty as charged of being a first degree procrastinator! Shoulda started earlier, but I'll try and make it up to you with a great slumber party!Before we get this party kicked into high gear...here are a few house rules:
- No dancing on the furniture...that includes the Twist, Mashed Potatoes, Jerk, Iron Horse, and the Cabbage Patch!
- No smoking the bathroom...I don't care if everybody else is doing it! If everybody else was running naked in the streets, would you do that too? Don't answer that, you know who!
- No prank phone calling...unless I'm the one doing the dialing! Hello...you got Prince Albert in a can?
- No opening the windows for boys to sneak in and NO sneaking out to meet guys...bring 'em in the front door...just let me get the curlers outta my hair first and some lipstick on!
- No gossiping...I don't care if you can see through Gussie's gown...pretend you don't!
- Finally...no toilet papering the neighbor's house. I gotta live in this town after you go home!
It's time to ask the Magic Eight Ball if we are ready to have a good time! Magic 8 Ball, are we ready to have a good time? Whaddaya know...it says HECK YEAH! Do you want to start out with Truth or Dare just as an ice breaker? I dare you to tell me your real age AND your real hair color!Whoops, I forgot to tell y'all to try and not be the first one to fall asleep! Guess whose bra is going in the freezer first and I guess we all know whose little hand goes in the warm water....like she needs any encouragement in that department. If you snooze...you lose!