Saturday, February 14, 2009

#101...Only 99 To Go

Happy Valentine's Day You All!!! I guess Cat Daddy had a cool time at the party yesterday celebrating my 100th post.....Look at what I got up to!!!! Thanks Laurie for inspiring him. He said he was thinking of you, I mean me, when he was shopping. He also asked me to say thanks to all of you for such a lovely time last night. He doesn't quite remember where he left his boots. Oh well, he'll find them.
First let me say thank you to all who stopped by in the last week and said hello. I appreciate it so much. Second, let me give a big ol' hug and kiss to all my fun friends (my posse) who really went the extra mile by dressing up and posting it. This was the most fun ever. If you get a chance to read the comments, do! It reads like it was scripted right down to the 100th comment, but I promise you up and down, it was all improv and so hilarious! We had such a good time and I wanted to make these 16 good sports know how much I appreciate what they did to make this really special. So it was decided I would put their names in the champagne bucket for a special drawing. Then if that wasn't enough, Laurie said she would match my gift with one of her own....another one of her Fab U Lous creations! Can you believe this! I was overwhelmed. Laurie, you just the best and I love you my darling sweet honey baked ham! So for the first drawing for best dressed partier, I put my lily white, freshly manicured with jungle red nail polish, hand into the bucket and pulled out Pam's name. What a happy coincidence. Pam and I started blogging at the same time and have been going back and forth since the beginning. So here's to you my friend. Congratulations!!! And because I only run with winners.....if all you lovely dressed for success participants will send me your addresses, I'm sending each of you a little something extra just to say how much I love you all!
Now on to the grand prize! Some of you may recognize this guy from last night. If not, meet Chuck the Buck. That's right ladies.....a man is the winner of the Grand Prize! David, I expect to see you in that necklace at least once, before Mindy rips it off your neck! Congratulations and thank you for being such a good sport! David is an amazing photographer and writer so be sure and check out his photos. He has always been the main rooster in this crazy hen house of ours. (Next to C.D., who actually never plays with us, hmmm? Gotta do something about that)
Thanks to you all. I hope everyone had a great time. I know I did. It was just the best!
OK, I'm feeling a little tired and I think I'm in need of a little R&R so if you will excuse me.....You can party, but you can't party here!
LOVE & KISSES

19 comments:

Lauri Evans said...

Wow, I had such a good time and I am so happy for Pam and David, (I mean Mindy) You are truly the Hostess with the mostess. Love ya, Lauri

THE VERANDA said...

You throw one fun party!! Thanks for the good time! Bummer that I didn't the great gifts, but my naked neck is happy for Pam & 'Chuck the Buck'. I think I still hear the beat of the party music in my head..... Is it time for a Keller's #5 burger? Better than aspirin!!

Antiques and More Blog said...

What a night that was! I woke up with a hangover from laughing so hard!!! You're the best to throw such a Fab U Lous party! I can't remember the last time I laughed and cried at the same time. Congrats to Pam and David on being big winners! Thanks again for all you do!
Luv Ya!
Lisa

Mindy said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to Pam and to David! He's away from a computer today, but, I can tell you that he is (read I'm) thrilled!

Honey child, that was a doozy of a party! Good times! OH my! Good times! Thanks for having us. And an extra special thanks for drawing David's name. he he he

Happy Valentine's Day to me! (and to you!) ~Mindy

Pam @ Frippery said...

Oh Debbie, I have never won a give away. I'm so thrilled that it is your 100th! What a fun party it was. Congrats to David too, I'm sure Mindy will be looking lovely in that necklace. Happy Valentines Day to all. And an extra hug to the hostess with the mostess, Pam

delighted heart said...

Chuck the Buck!?! You mean I missed THE CHUCK THE BUCK! Just because I got here late!!! That limo driver needs to get his GPS adjusted or just get a GPS!! No tip for him!!! And definitely no chocolate chip cookies! Congratulations to all the winners! And thank for the memories! This has been one ROCKIN good time! Miss CHIK-U-LOUS you sure know how to throw a P+A+R+T+Y! (Mr. Hero loovvveeedddd seeing my party outfit!!!! I've now got strict orders to get on the treadmill!)

Anita said...

Happy Valentine's Day and congrats on a great party. I slept through it- wow I am old- and also wanted to thank you for your kind comments. We'll be just fine,with dear friends like you.

Anita

Simplicity Cottage said...

Morning Deb...ummm I mean Good afternoon...I didn't stumble out of bed until after Noon! From what I remember (and it's not much -- too many margaritas!) I had a FAB U LOUS time...the party was waaaayyy GROOVY!

Have a fantastic Valentine's Day Sweetie!

XO~Donna

David said...

Ha! I won! Yea! Mindy and I have been VERY excited about this all day! Just stopped by my house briefly and wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU! Now on to the symphony for the rest of our Valentine's Day celebration!

Maison Douce said...

Happy Valentine's day, Deb!! Your party was a lot of fun, and I love the winner!! Fab-U-lous!!!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Congrats on your 100th post Deb! Sorry I missed it.....this biz has me working waaaaay overtime, so I've not been on-line.

You are a priceless gem my dear, your page is always filled with good times and inspiration! Cheers to your next 100 posts....hI'll be reading!

Hope you and Cat Daddy had a Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated heart day to you my love.

Wishing you many more heart days to you.

angie

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Wow, that was a fun party. Thanks so much Deb. "Big Mama" and I have been recovering all weekend, if you can believe it. I've just been too pooped to post.

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

Deb....WOW & Congrats on throwing "THE PARTY OF THE YEAR"from what I hear!! You even made the NEWS...watch out HOLLYWOOD because in Texas, we don't play! well,we do but in a fun way! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had so much fun and congrats to all the winners!

Jena

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post and many more...Ann

Anonymous said...

oops,forgot to tell you.I have a Texas button on my blog in the side bar about half way down the page.If you'd like one.It's just to represent OUR TEXAS...Ann

Anonymous said...

Sneakin back to say Thanks again and do a little dancin', love the tunes girl. Pam

Simplicity Cottage said...

I love the banner...it's great! The bottle of OJs brings back memories of yesteryear!

XO
Donna

Sue said...

Hey Debbie, Thanks for the tip, and I AM bummed about all the magazines that will no longer arrive in my mailbox. And what's up with the "replacement" magazines they send? They suck, and I bet the publishers know it! Also, thanks for the comment on my blog about "sons"!! And now that you mentioned it, I am also LOW on my spoon count too!
Take care, Sue