Thursday, May 7, 2009

A New Kid In Town

Y'all know how much I love to talk and what is talking but a gathering of words. Well, kiddies, we have a new playmate who has taken words to a whole new playing level! Janet of Rubbish fame is no stranger to most of y'all. The photos of her displays at Cole's during Antique Week were all over blogland. Then the M&M's did a wonderful post introducing all of us to her new business Talk Sweet Talk. Now Janet has taken the plunge and is joining us in the pool of fools called blogging and what is blogging, you ask. Why, it is the joining together of WORDS to make sentences, you silly goose! I know it won't take long for Janet to become our headmistress in the ABC's of words. Oh, the stories she can tell! Just the ones of her adventures with her family growing up are enough to make me giddy! And just in case you didn't know...junking IS her middle name.
I was lucky enough a few years back to get to become friends with Janet when she and her sister, Mo, were setting up in the Civic Center at Canton at the same time I was. Talk about a hoot! Work should never be that much fun....they are a pair to draw to. She would have me rolling in the aisles and I can't wait to hear what she has to say! So head on over and say hello and in the meantime...Janet, welcome to the playground and TALK TO ME BABY!!!

7 comments:

David said...

Great stuff! The website is awesome!

janet said...

There's a little mist in my eyes over that oh-so precious introduction! thank you!--janet

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

What a great introduction, Deb. You know how to do it in style!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sista!

Thanks for sharing all the new blogs and sites! I will make sure to go take a peek!

Most of all thank you for your loving and inspiring words at the Yaya! I showed Greg and he smiled and told me to tell you big Texan hug coming your way from my hunka, hunka love! ;)

xo....deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie , Such cute tags - I'll have to add your friend to my blog roll. I picked a winner for the apron , Marcie from Unique Unique Designs. XOXO Sue ( pool of fools - you crack me up! )

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Debbie,
Well, I'd better go over and have a look!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you.
xo~Tracie

Lauri Evans said...

Hey can I git one of them bows like Bellas? and one of them bikinis in XL please? Oh and please hug my Cat Daddy for me. And tell Keri Happy Birthday, I am loving that Margarita, does she speak Mexican???? Love you, Lauri