Now I am just going to ramble so hang with me if you can. Mindy tagged me and wanted me to list 6 things that I am going to be bringing to my space at Winnie & ulula'sT. I hate to give too much away, but because I love games, I'll play along.
- White alabaster lamps
- White garden statuary
- White fountain
- White accessories
- White garden sets
- White pottery
Do you see a trend here? Not that it will all be white...there will be rust. Rust is quite the commodity in our business. And of course, some gold...y'all know gold lame' is my favorite color!
- I love to read! Anything-books, maps, magazines, newspapers, cereal boxes...if it's written, I'll read it.
- I have a passion for watches. They're kind of like shoes...you really only need one, but I have to have a different one to wear with different outfits. My favorites are my Luckys'.
- I can't remember names. This is just so embarrassing. If you see me out and I look a little confused, please be kind and just gently remind me of your name. I'm not rude, just moniker-challenged.
- While I can't remember names, just give me your phone number and I will remember it until you change it. Same with addresses...does this make me an oddity?
- Music is my life blood. If you can't tell by posts I do, every memory I have is tied to a song. My love of music is like my love of reading. I love all of it from show tunes to polka music.
- I was a rural mail carrier for a long time. I delivered mail in a Chevy S-10 blazer from the passenger side with my leg stretched out like a Barbie doll! And that's a whole 'nother post!!!
You know, before too long y'all are going to know more about me than Cat Daddy!