Have I got some news for y'all!!! Take a good look at this photo of Bella. The next photos I will be putting up for show and tell will be totally different! Her C-pac was removed and a nasal line is now in its place. She began her immunizations today just like a normal two month old baby. She was taken out of her glass castle and placed in a normal nursery bed. The nurses are putting her off and on in a infant seat so she can take a look around the NICU and let the other babies see what they have to look forward to. AND...MY BABY HAS CLOTHES ON!!! Not that she likes them, but she has britches and everything. Isn't God good! This all means that she will be coming home and soon. You can't see me, but trust me, the tears and the smile says it all! Thank you God and thank you my friends for all your prayers. Isn't she just the perfect little southern girl? A true lady always wears gloves!To put a cherry on the top of my day, Lisa at La Rustique Market gave me the Lovely Blog Award AND Shelley at Sweet Pea Home has tagged me. Y'all know what that means, right? I get to talk even more about myself. Just when you thought it was safe to go into the blog pool! If you are bored to death with me, I suggest you click off NOW, otherwise, here we go again with even more blackmail info. Oh by the by, I am going to combine the two awards lists with the first being about me and maybe the rest being about Cat Daddy. He likes to get his props every now and then, too! BTW, does all this tagging remind anyone else of the game "Truth or Dare" we used to play at slumber parties?
- I broke my little finger being chased around the backyard by a bumble bee. I was wearing a swimsuit at the time, fell over the volleyball guards and didn't know it was broken until a week later when the swelling went down. Yes, there were witnesses!
- I dislocated my knee while dancing for a dollar at my son's reception. Yes, there were witnesses!
- I fainted and fell off the top riser during a choir rehearsal resulting in stitches to my forehead. I still have the scar and yes, there were witnesses!
- I wrecked my car in an automatic car wash while trying to exit. Yes, there were witnesses!
- While joy riding, I knocked my front tooth loose after jumping off the fender of a car when someone yelled Police. I tried to tell my parents I tripped off a curb, which they actually believed (I wonder why), but later confessed the truth. Yes, there were witnesses!
- I fell down a flight of stairs my first day at UNT (in a dress no less) and of course, there were witnesses, all guys!
- I can dance with the best of them ( don't count #2), but cannot walk across a room without hurting myself and yes, there are always witnesses!
- Cat Daddy was a wonderful dance partner until we said I do... then he did not.
- Even though he is 6', five feet of it is torso, but he sits a horse really well. Tall in the saddle!
- Except for the first two years we were married, he has lived on the same street all his life. When he was working out of town, I bought the house across from his mom and dad. We have been in the same home for 34 years!
Are you ready to call uncle? OK then, that's enough about me for now. The next time you hear from me I'll have new photos to rock your world! JENN HAS PHOTOS UP!!!