Thursday, March 18, 2010

Out To Lunch

~You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.~Old Irish Proverb


~A silent mouth is sweet to hear~Old Irish Proverb

(I'll talk to y'all next week!)


Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

In the silence, I hear ya! See you next week! ~Mindy

Sue said...

I know I would appreciate some silence once in awhile in my life. Hey, if you get time, check out my blog today. Malisa asked me to do a post. Larry was in a hospital in CCU last night. I haven't heard from her today. I'll keep you posted.
Take care, Sue

The Texas Woman said...

Wishing you good sales/sails at Warrenton! luv ya.

donna baker said...

Good weather and luck at Warrenton.

littlethings1 said...

You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind ..... LOVE that !!!
The Little Things

red.neck chic said...

i have a sign over my desk that says, "out to lunch... i may or may not return"
it's my favorite.

i can't wait to give you grief and totally harass you next week!!! be prepared...


Tootsie said...

and duct tape can help get that silence!!! ha! see ya next week!

sissie said...

All rightee then!


thedomesticfringe said...

Have a great week!


Attic Rat said...

I hope to see you in Warrenton at the end of the month! Yippee!!!

Happy Hunting,

bella said...

I know you'll knock their socks off ! Have the best show yet.


unique unique design said...

Just want to wish you and Danny the best show ever at Warrenton. See you there. Have a safe trip.