Thursday, June 3, 2010

Calling All Bloggers...Calling All Bloggers!

THEY tried to shut me up by crashing my computer...THEY tried infiltrating my laptop with an ad ware virus...but there ain't a big house built strong enough to hold my tongue!

I'm posting from a remote hideaway (804 Ninth St.) and I need y'alls help. I'm on the lam and I need y'all to get the word out about the sales THEY don't want you to beat them to! Put up posters (feel free to steal photos from me...I steal, I mean borrow from y'all all the time)...blog about our two big events...let's show THEM there ain't no shutting me down for long! Don't worry about being arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive...bail can be posted at Winnie & Tulula's Saturday. Gotta run...I hear the dogs barking!

8 comments:

Prior said...

I just posted about Winnie and Tulula and will post about Your other event as well. I want y'all to have great sucess! Lezlee

Pam @ Frippery said...

Oh I wish I could be there! Great good wishes for all the success in the world!

time worn interiors said...

I wanna come!! Darn I have to live all the way up here in Kentucky!!
TOT

red.neck chic said...

I can't WAIT to see you tomorrow!!! I'll hold you up... and sell all your stuff for you!

:-D xoxo
robelyn

Malisa said...

Check out the Moonlight Hollow post today! I'm talking about you! Want to make something of it???

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Malisa's post about this is HILARIOUS!! Wish I could be there!! Hope you sell to the bare walls!!

Lou Cinda :)

Laura said...

Crazy Lady...
From another Crazy lady.

May you sell all of your junk!

That sounds like a great blessing sign.

Laura

Prior said...

your welcome for the shout out! I hope to go to Judy Hill's show that morning and yours that night! and maybe stop off at Gladewater,too. We'll see. Lezlee