Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For A Good Time...Call 972-C-U-N-TEXAS

Since I'm taking a load off and applying monkey blood to all my bumps and bruises, I thought I better check in or you might forget my name!

(Thanks to Mindy for the photo! I haven't told you yet Mindy, but I love it and you for sending it to me!)
The sale at Winnie & Tulula's was a huge success...in spite of record breaking heat temps! Can you say H-O-T? Val of the Red Shed fame is just one of the many happy customers who came to shop and visit. I love getting to catch up with folks and what better reason than a sale! Val...I know you will be tutu cute in that can can!
Cutie pie Adrienne came all the way from Louisiana. 'Course she also hit all the high spots in between including Laurie Anna's. I got the impression she really loved LA's shoppe. Check out her post and you'll see what I mean.
I didn't really get to see Bella while she was there. The line formed to the left for people waiting to hold her....or as her daddy said..."March In The Bella Parade"!
Oops...how on earth did that slip in there. Don't tell Fran I posted a photo of our DEBRIZ Presents "A Midsummer's Night Dream", BUT since we're on the subject.....
I hope y'all are ready for the biggest shopping day since Black Friday. You can start your day off at Judy Hill's Home Sale, then make a detour through Tyler to Ethel's shop, meander about Tyler, zip over to Hwy. 80 and come on to Terrell. In case I haven't mentioned it (like a hundred times already)...Liz, Fran, Cat Daddy and I are hosting our first home sale.

When we were selecting a date, I didn't realize it was the same day as Judy's, but my mistake is your good fortune! Judy's sale starts at 10:00am-5:00pm. Ours starts at 5:30pm...perfect timing wouldn't you say?

Tell the family to order pizza and come make a full day of shopping and junking! If you can't find anything at these places...well just what are you looking for? Who knows when lightning will strike twice again...so don't miss out!
Speaking of lightning...our weather forecast for tomorrow includes a chance of rain...but unless we need an ark...the show will go on! Things may be a little dirty and wet, but that just makes it more fun...right? After all...who doesn't like to play in the rain?
A couple of things before I close. A special post will be coming soon to thank those of you who helped get the word out about all my mischief making. I really appreciate it and y'all. Second...I will be getting caught up with all y'alls mischief making just as soon as I get this event under my belt...'kay? (PSST! I'm a nervous wreck wondering if any one will show up!) I sure hope to see you there!

25 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll be there! I'm just trying to decide if I should haul my trailer behind my truck. hmmm... I'm glad you like the picture! See you Friday morning! While I hope you have lots of sales, I hope there's something left for me! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I do love to shop. And visit with friends. Then shop , visit , shop - you know the drill.
Wish I could be there for your first home show. My thoughts will be with you. Especially when its over , you're exhausted from all the customers and you laugh "cause you thought no one would come. :0) You are going to rock!
I wanna come shop with you all!!
xoxo
Sue

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Deb, hope yall have a great sale, I am baby sitting my granddaughter tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll get to make it or not, just depends what time her mom picks her up!!! I posted your sale on my sidebar.
Daphne

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love those cutie pie Bella photos!!! Have a great sale tomorrow, I know you will! I'll be there in spirit!
love ya,
Debra

Anne Lorys said...

Have fun, sell lots and lots!!!!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ooh, I hope you sell everything! Love all your photos.
I sure wish that I could be there. (sniff,sniff,boohoo)

hugs
Sissie

Dar said...

Sounds so much fun. Sure wish TX was just around the bend....have a great time without me....like I said a while back, 1600-2000 miles is a bit of a run for a day of play in the rain...sure wish I could be there tho. You will surely have a very successful day.
BlessYourHearts

AuroraSuzette said...

Love these pictures of that Bella. What a cutie! Unless we need an Ark..yeah I guess you guys could have a little fun playing in the rain! Meanwhile your blogging bffs up here in Western Wa are a little weary of it.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I hope you sell to the bare walls girl!! I know you will!! Wish I could be there!

LOVE seeing sweet Bella Pie!! She is getting to big!!

Have fun and honey, they WILL come!

Lou Cinda ;)

The Flying Bee said...

Debbie...I just have to tell you how much I loved seeing you on Saturday and getting one of the best hugs ever! Tommy and I talked about you and CD all the way home...we just think the world of you both and hope one day we will be working side by side, traveling, doing sales just like y'all. Oh, and LA just rocked my world...meeting her and seeing her shop was such a treat! Tommy and I wish we could be there for your first show, but even though we are not there we will be thinking of you and we hope you have a fabulous sale!

Love ya!
Adrienne

Kathie Truitt said...

Oh puh-lease! No one show up? Girl, you will havee more people than Carter's has liver pills. And I am so jealous wishing I could go. I know I'd find all kinds of things to haul in the back of my pickup truck to bring back to Virginia. And if you're not lookin' Cat Daddy and Miss Bella might be a few of 'em.
(Hmm, I might be able to explain Bella - she'd be a good playmate for Sophia, but how would I explain that handsome Cat Daddy to Mr. T....let me think on that, I know I can come up with something.)

Sue said...

I ALWAYS love the Bella pictures the best, always! She just gets cuter and cuter each and every day! I know that puts a smile on your face. You take care Debbie!

Sue

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh I wish I going to be there, I'd love everything, I just know it! Hope your sale is just the best, have fun too! Isn't fun just chatting with the folks? Love your cutie pit Bella and I love her name too!

Nancy

WhisperWood Cottage said...

You are busier than a Dat Daddy in Kitten House! Been missin' y'all!

Laura said...

Go luck Debbie Belle!

Laura

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I had a blast with y'all today and found some great things too. Finally made it home, tired, but happy!!

unique unique design said...

So glad that the show at Winnie and Tulula's was a success despite the HEAT! Was working on a wedding that day in the heat! Whew! Those pics of your baby doll are precious. She is beautiful!
marcie

Pam @ Frippery said...

I am sure your show will be a great success tonight. Best wishes and hugs, Pam
PS Can Bella get any cuter?

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

I sure wish I could be there with you Debbie.

Judy

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Well I just can't believe how big that cutie has gotten to be!! She's beautiful girl!
So glad to hear that the show was a success!

Thanks for the shout out....I just loved meeting Amy of the Flying Bee, she's a doll!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey Deb!
Hope your sale went well..which I am sure it did! Wish I could be there, but am busy at the store and studio (what's new?) LOL Have a great week and hope to see ya'll again soon! xo...deb

Unknown said...

Of course people will be there...I wish I could come...one of these days I'm just gonna have to fly down for one of your many super fabulous events...either that or you're gonna have to take your show on the road and head to Chicago!!! :) :)

Thanks for telling me about TOT's post, I will check it out! I spent forever trying to decide on how to place those darn garage doors...

You're the best Debbie...you always leave me such wonderful comments! They are truly appreciated! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are a true gem!!!!!!!!!

Hugs ~

:) T

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love that photo of you three, Deb. Three very special women...

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Great post my dear friend...a little to far for this old gal to shop there...but I'm sure if I did I would melt my debit card ha ha!! Hope you have a great sale and weekend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

sweetpea said...

hey girl! omg that little boobalah is gettin cuter by the minute. by the by, when are we gonna see some pics from your home sale? i bet it was to die for.

hugs,

shelley