- God! I can't put it any simpler than that. He gave me life, my children, my grand children, Cat Daddy, all of you and most importantly, salvation. If you ever feel the need to talk about God, please feel free to e-mail me. There is nothing I would rather talk about and nothing gives me more pleasure and joy!
- Sitting in the dark in the early morning with a cup of coffee. My life can get really hectic as all of you can relate to. To sit in the morning and not have to think is just bliss. And not to rub y'alls noses in it or anything, but Cat Daddy makes my coffee every morning before he leaves for work at 5:30am. Am I a pampered pooch or what?
- Coca Cola in a can. Do not get me wrong...it's not as good as the 6 ouncers in the bottle , but I can't get those any more. When Coke decided to change their formula, I quit drinking soda all together. Lost 10 pounds before they brought the "old" Coke back, dang 'em. I am a die hard cokeaholic. Hello, My name is Debbie.
- Gossip!!! Oh, pull those claws back in ladies...I don't mean the ugly kind. I mean the funny stories of when you were little or how you walked out of the bathroom with your dress in the back of your girdle. You know, the back stories that you really don't want the whole world knowing. Things only your sisters, husbands or mothers know. Things that will just make coke come out of my nose (as opposed to going up). I love it! Puts us all on a level playing field and I know I'm not the only goof out there.
- YellowBox flip flops. I am so the poster girl for yellow boxes. I love them above all shoes and believe me, I LOVE shoes. Last count...10 pairs of YB. They really should pay me for all the advertising I do for them just walking around. If you should get a pair, get the ones with just a little bit of a wedge and you will feel like you are walking on pillows.
- Tresseme shampoo. I don't use product on my hair mainly because I am too dense to understand what it is all for plus remember, I am ultra lazy. Shampoo, towel dry, blow dry and go! That I understand. If they ever quit making this shampoo, I am doomed, doomed I say! I am cosmetically challenged and like things simple. Sue me!
- Surprises! That's why I love my life. It's filled with day to day surprises and I can't wait for each new day to see what it brings.
Now I am supposed to pass this award on to seven more. I thought about it and decided that it's not all about junk to me (even though I do love junk). Sometimes I just like a good read or a good laugh. So the seven I'm listing provide that for me. When you visit them you'll see what I'm talking about. Each one is different with a unique take on life and how they see it and handle it. Go visit them and I promise you up and down a giggle and maybe even a slap-your-knee ROFL! So here we go in no particular order:
- Scrappy Doo
- Lou Cinda at Tattered Hydrangeas
- Marie at Rayce, River & Sisters Co.
- Dixie at French Lique
- Jodie at Everything Vintage
- Malisa and Imogene at The Renaissance Chick
- Nesting Notions
Now I also want to let you know that our official Rooster in the Hen House, David is having a birthday week, so be sure and go over and give him a hug and a peck. Besides, his photos are always a treat!
So once again, Lisa, let me say thank you and now I'm off to let the girls know y'all are coming.