Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Taking This Dog And Pony Show On The Road

This is just a quick post to let you know (those of you who are still reading my fractured fairy tale of a cowboy and his heifer) that I have decided to continue it on my other blog, Do Over. I've already moved the two previous posts of our go-round romance and all future installments will be there. I know not everyone wants to read my ramble about the past and quite frankly, I don't blame you. Sadly, it's stuck in my fool head banging to come out, but I won't put y'all through the misery of having to read about it....unless of course, you're a sucker for a happy ending!

Fair enough?

4 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

Hi, Deb!
Looks like I got some readin' to do and get caught up .... but wanted to stop and say "hi". Thought you would get a kick out of knowing that not only does MSTG have his dancing shoes on ... but RSG has matching shoes on under her wedding dress!! When they were first buds ... long before engaged ... they took several dancing classes together as undergrads. The theme of their wedding was "dancing through life with my best friend". How cool is that!
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Betty :)

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

Just so ya know I love the stories!!
I'm a sucker for Cowboy hat and toolbox stories :-)

demainca said...

Bring on the cowboys. God love um! Wranglers, two stepping, 8 second buzzer know it well!
It can get rowdy after a rodeo, but oh what fun.
I did have fun before I moved to Ca. I am still a Texan and my memories of that time and the fun. I hope my granddaughters are not as rowdy as I was!!

The Green Pea said...

Deb, Dear I can hardly wait to meet you and CD. I really love you both already. I thought I would visit my daughter this Fall and hit Roundtop but she has other plans. So I hope so much that in the Spring I will make Roundtop. Hope to meet you at the blog party. Loving your story and I joined your other blog. Can hardly wait for the next chapter........Sandi
ps. how is Bella doing?