Let's just see what I can come up while under the influence...allergy meds, y'all!
- I believe in one God in Heaven who controls my every thought and action. If I try to go against His plan for me...things never turn out right. Therefore, I leave it all in His hands and I sleep at night knowing everything will be fine and as it should be.
- I like a good, cold, dry, dirty martini....shaken not stirred. While this may seem to some to be a contradiction to number one, God knows and I see no reason to lie about it.
- Being a child of the 60's, I hate underwear, but have no fear. Due to the passing of time and gravity taking it's toll on certain parts of my anatomy, I no longer go commando....but I still hate underwear!
- I just recently learned what a caper is. It's nice to be able to still learn anything at my age!
- When I had my ears pierced at 16, I went to our family doctor and had him deaden my earlobes. The idea of someone using ice cubes and a diaper pin scared the heck out of me. He even sterilized my earrings before placing them in my ears! So much for walking on the wild side, right?
- With my very first paycheck, I bought my sister a 4' black light from Spencer's Gifts...which we still have and still works! The light has never been replaced. Try getting that out of bulbs these days!
- I've sang with a choir in the Cotton Bowl and was in the candlelight parade all four years of high school....and always behind the horses!
I'm supposed to tag seven more blogs, but I'm going to encourage y'all to visit these instead mainly because I don't think I can stay awake much longer to list 'em and also because I want you to take your time reading theirs. All three of these ladies are great reads. They all are well written with humor and junk...always a winning combination in my book! Pam has some fun reads about letters from famous people including Peter Jennings and Angelique was a beauty queen for goodness sake! How many of us can say that...only in my mind! If that isn't enough to get you hooked, Angelique is also having a giveaway...Woo Hoo!
Now I know what you're thinking...she said three! That's right. I know how to count...I'm not that out of it. I also wanted to thank Gale at Wizard of Once Was! She sent me a package for Bella and while I didn't open the gifts, I did take a photo of the presentation. Take a look below...how can Jenn possible tear into such beautiful gift wrapping? Sometimes the gift is just the thought that went into preparing it...like this. I don't possess this talent. I am lucky if I get it into a box and taped shut without hurting myself. I'm not envious...well, maybe just a little. This is just not something I am good at, but I sure can appreciate those, like Gale, who are! Thank you so much Gale.