Thursday, April 21, 2011

See Trash.

See Trash Run.

See Trash Run And Jump.

See Trash Run, Jump And Play!


Oh look boys and girls.

It's time once again for Fun With Cat Daddy and Trash!


See pretty Lezlee take aholt'a Cat Daddy while Trash is not paying attention.

Cat Daddy says Lezlee is now a Kitten.  Hmmm!

See Trash give Cat Daddy the ol' stank eye.

Run Cat Daddy...run!


See Trash trying to remember third position from her ballet lessons and behave like a lady.

See choke rope on Cat Daddy?

Trash forgot how to be a lady.

Run Cat Daddy...run!



See Tamarah.

See Tamarah take aholt'a Trash.

Trash is very happy!

Trash doesn't want to run.

Stay put Trash...stay put!






See Cat Daddy strut.

Cat Daddy thinks he is the original cat in the hat!

Cat Daddy is a silly, silly boy!

Run away silly Cat Daddy...run far away!



See the pretty ladies.

See the pretty ladies in fun hats.

See the pretty ladies wearing fun hats on their way to the Junk Gypsy Prom.

Have fun pretty ladies in fun hats...lots and lots of fun!



See the pretty couple all dressed up for the prom.

Look at Cat Daddy jump to attention!

Mindy is not your prom date Cat Daddy!

Get a jump on him David.!

Make Cat Daddy run David.

Run Cat Daddy...run!


See the VictoriasX2 on their way to the prom.

Look at the funny hair and the big ol' watch.

See the funny hair jump to the sky.

Jump hair...jump!



See Diane's beautiful daughter-in-law go to prom as Vegas showgirl.

See Cat Daddy jump to attention...again!

Don't stare Cat Daddy...don't stare!

Run Hannah...run!



See pretty Punkie's mom.

See how she rocks the house.

Rock the house Diane...rock the house!


See Kristi, Trash and Sue playing under the Texas stars.

See blonds trying to talk all at the same time.

Talk blond ladies...talk.

See pretty Cassie with Cat Daddy.

Where did you bury Trash, Cassie?

Where's Trash, Cassie...where's Trash?


See Cassie photoshop Trash outta photo.

Naughty, naughty Cassie!

See Cat Daddy escape choke rope.

Watch Trash find choke rope.

Run Cat Daddy...run!

See blurry photo of Trash and Sue.

See why Trash doesn't take a lot of photographs.

Focus Trash...focus!

See all the happy, happy bloggers!

It was a fun blog party for all!

See guacamole and cheesecake?

Trash didn't either.

All the happy, happy bloggers wiped out ate the food before Trash could make her way to the appetizer table!

Watch Trash lick the cardboard tray the cheesecake was on!

Hungry Trash...very, very hungry Trash!

See Trash, Mal and Theresa waving bye-bye until next fall.

Wave bye-bye Trash.

Wave bye-bye Mal.

Wave bye-bye SweetT.

Throw kisses at all the sweet readers Trash, Mal and SweetT!

MUH-WAHH!!!

XOXO!


(All good photos courtesy of Robelyn, David, Lezlee, Cassie, Susie  and one I don't remember where I stole it!  All cr@ppy photos courtesy of moi!)


28 comments:

Mindy said...

You captured the fun, for sure! I was just remembeing our fun at Zapp, too. And do take credit for my outfit. You helped add a wonderful touch to the gown with a belt from your space! Thank you for a great piece and a great bargain! Love it and LOVE YOU (and Cat Daddy)! ~Mindy

One Gal's Trash said...

Too much fun! Please put me on Cat Daddy's dance card for next spring RIGHT NOW...otherwise there's gonna be lots of pony tail pullin' and naughty language. Can hardly wait!
xoxoxo
Pam

red.neck chic said...

I'm laughing so hard......... I don't even have words. I'm just crying laughing.

YOU my dear heart are PRICELESS!!!

;-D xoxoxo
robelyn

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Laugh Lou Cinda Laugh!

And she did!

Lou Cinda :)

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Toooo much fun....can't wait to do it all again!

VS said...

See Susie laugh.
See Susie laugh at Trash.
See Susie laugh at Trash & Cat Daddy.
Laugh Susie, laugh! ;)
Hugs...
Susie LOL

Debra@CommonGround said...

Watch Debra tinkle.
Watch Debra tinkle in her pants.

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Run this way, Cat Daddy! But bring Trash with ya!

the old white house said...

Oh my gosh... you are hilarious!!!!
I love every Dick and Jane moment of that!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

DEB said...

Deb...you always make me LOL!!! You are just tooo cutie patootie! And better add Cat Daddy tooo:) One of these days....I AM gonna meet ya!!!
Yout two are a hoot:)
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm in tears. But in an excellent way. You are TOO much!! Plus, also...now my misser is a-hurtin' for my junky friends.

xo
Kristi

Malisa said...

Scat, kitties, scat!
See kitties scat!

Mama Trash Cat says no more kittens.
See Trash slap kitties!
See kitties slap back.
See cat fight!

See Mama Cat bow up and spit!
Spit, Trash, spit!
Bow up and scare the kitties off!
See kitties run!
See kitties run like scalded cat!

See Mama Trash Cat lick her paws.
See Cat Daddy purr.
Purr, Cat Daddy, purr!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

All I can say is never a dull moment at Zapp, especially with you and CD, there's always going to be fun to be had by all. Loved it and now back to your regular scheduled program :)

Carole said...

Boy I've missed so many posts. This darn work of mine has me spending no time on my puter.
Pretty cool that Ki is coming to see ya.
xx
Carole

Prior said...

lol, lol, lol, lol....

Meow,
Lezlee

Malisa's was a funny comment, too!

Unknown said...

Someday I will be there!
You make me laugh so hard...

Kathie Truitt said...

One of these days I AM going to attend this. Every year I fret/frown/throw a temper-tantrum because I want to go. Please remind me in the fall. I may really, really try to go.

By the way, Trash - you look beautiful in that white dress!!!!

One Gal's Trash said...

Oh, Sista, I will be there in the flesh. And you better be ready for the world's squishiest hug! I'll have one for Miss Bella too!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Pam

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy to read this tale I am.
I love Trash's tales better
than green eggs and ham!

Cassie said...

BEST trash talk ever! I cannot believe I missed so many fun people! WE get Tamarah in September, woohoo!!! Won't you please come with her?
Next year....I'll be wearing my prettiest CAT suit ever!

Janet said...

too fun ~ too funny ~ too cute! can't wait to do it all again in the Fall!

Anonymous said...

You are just toooooo much fun! Sure wish I lived closer to attend all these fabulous goins' on out there. Happy happy Easter Weekend Deb to you and yours. xoxoox and a fat chocolate bunny on top.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

You sure know how to have a good time and that Cat Daddy is rackin up lots of kittens!

hugs
Sissie

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Looks like you gals had way too much fun! Wish I could have join y'all! Maybe in the fall? Maybe I can talk Amy into a road trip to Texas. It'd be fun! Maybe you and Cat Daddy can come and join us in the fall, too, with Tamarah!! We'd show you a real good time. Here's hoping! Anyway, wishing you and CD a very blessed and happy Easter!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I have tears running down my face! OMG how you brighten my day!! YOU are PRECIOUS!!!

Happy Bunny Day to you and CD!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Southern Shop Girls said...

Oh my! You are too cute! I'm laughing. Funny narrative and great photos. Keep it coming! Sad I missed the prom and all of this action in person but you made me feel like I saw and heard everything - the next best thing to being there!

Paula

the domestic fringe said...

You guys always look like you're having fun. I think all the fun is in Texas!

Hey, I know you're super busy, but I wanted to let you know that starting the first Friday in May, I will be hosting Fiction Friday on The Domestic Fringe. It's for those of us who want to try our hand at fiction. If you have time and want to write a little fiction, we would love to have you play along. If you're busy, I totally understand. I'm just trying to spread the word. :-)

Keep up the fun!
-FringeGirl

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

LOL! Laugh Laundry Laugh! Wish she could hug Trash right now. Hug Trash, Laundry Hug! Smiles to my fellow Texan friend. Smile Trash Smile. Smile Laundry Smile.

Thanks for the kicks. You never fail to crack me up girl!

Hugs,
Judy