- Dasher...this kid will definitely be a running back or working as the head ice cream maker at the Blue Bell factory.
- Dancer...Radio City Music Hall Rockette for sure or winner of the 2026 Dancing With The Stars prized mirror ball trophy.
- Prancer...Broadway bound or teaching Jazzercise classes down at the local Y.
- Vixen...she'll be stealing scenes on General Hospital or appearing as Blanche DuBois in Casa Manana's 2030 revival of A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Comet...an Olympic track star or doing voice-over commercials for achieving cleaner toilets.
- Cupid...easy...he or she will be writing an advice-to-the-lovelorn column for the NY Times or CEO of Match.com.
- Donner...this poor kid is on his own...I got nothin' 'cept maybe a member of an Osmond Brothers tribute band!
- Blitzen...this guy is destined to be the #1 pick in the 2032 NFL draft or a bartender at Pete's Tavern.
- Last, but certainly not least, Rudolph...doncha know he'll either be a famous haute couture designer or a valet who's main job is to dress a rotund, jolly, old fellow in red velvet and fur.
(Psst...in case you were wondering...Bella wasn't named after a Twilight character. Her name came to me in a dream and in Hebrew it means "Devoted to God". I think we can all agree...she is aptly named.)
Seven secret Santas
This chick a-crafting
Two naughty lists
And a snow-clad lady at W&T's