On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
two naughty lists....
Ah ha! I see that got y'alls attention! Actually I was going through Christmas boxes and I was looking at the Hallmark ornaments of years past and it got me to thinking. (Yes...I do own this one...and yes...there's a reason for showing it!)
I've made no secret of the fact (to y'all or Cat Daddy) of the list of men in my letter to ol' Santy Claus. Now before y'all get to feeling too sorry for Cat Daddy...he's got a list too! He and I have a mutual agreement that if any person (living or otherwise) on either of our lists ever shows up at the front door asking us to run away with them...we do so with a blessing and a kiss goodbye! I've also made no secret as to who/whom is one my list and trust me...it's a long list! Of course Joe is on the list...hence the ornament. Captain Jean-Luc is as well (have I mentioned I love me a bald man?) and I got the ornament to prove it too! C'mon girls...look at that man...beam me up Scotty! In no particular ranking order, here are some other hunka hunka burning loves of mine! Keep in mind...this is a partial list. I'm a real naughty girlie!
- Harry Connick Jr....no surprises here...line forms at the back ladies! Now if I could just figure out what to do about Jill!
- Jay Bush...I'm thinking a package deal with Duke. Here Boy!
- Johnny 2die4 Depp...no explanation needed except he can shiver-me-timbers anytime...anywhere!
- James Garner...What I would have given to be Sally Field in Murphy's Romance! Heck...I'd of settled for being crazy-as-a-loon Mel in Maverick! Think bathtub scene...with maybe just a little less bubbles!
- Yul Brynner...triple threat. Bald head...that accent...leader of the Magnificent 7...yeah bay-bee!
- How 'bout a couple of Jons...(can you say Stewart and Favreau?)...smart and funny men!
- Craig Bierko...my fave Music Man. Robert Preston almost made the list, but no one's allowed on the list who can look better in a dress than me!
- James Earl Jones...I would love to hear him read me bedtime stories!
- Keith Urban...uh...have you seen him play that guitar...woo-a-whee!
- Finally...Stephen King! I know, I know...an odd looking choice, but man alive...can he send shivers straight up my backbone just with the written word!
And a snow clad lady in the window of W&T's!