Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blog Award

Theresa at Garden Antiques has nominated me for an award. Y'all all know how it goes. I'm supposed to post the award, link back to her post, and list 7 more nominees. Easy, right? WRONG! I have no idea how to do this. T, being the wonderful, patient lady that she is, sent me instructions via e-mail on how to do this, but I can't even get the attachment to open. I am so frustrated at how inept I really am at all of this, I could just spit. So until I can get my 6 year old granddaughter over here to show me how to do this, I'll just do it my "posting for dummies" way. Please don't think I'm a quitter. I tried all evening yesterday and this morning, trying everything I could think of, watching tutorials(which I couldn't find on this subject), even turning the darn thing off for punishment for not cooperating with me. But, nada. I am really thrilled T took the time to list me and I want to thank her and I want to extend this honor further to places I like to go read, so I am just going to list their names. Their blogs are all on my side bar and I really encourage y'all to check them out.
  1. Theresa at Garden Antiques-I can't say enough nice things about her and y'all know what I mean.
  2. Karen at A-Musements-Such a talented lady and a source of encouragement.
  3. Alaura at Cottage Rose-A pretty name for a lady and a pretty place to visit.
  4. Pam at Frippery-She has a such command of the English language. I love to read what she has to say every day. Just a lovely place to visit.
  5. Shannon at Silver Trappings-Great place to steal ideas. What! You never steal ideas? Well then, you are a party of one.
  6. Theresa at Timeworn Antiques-Our reigning queen of white and a hoot to boot.
  7. Villa Anna-Three words-Fab U Lous
  8. Haley at Vintage Chic for Cheap-I just discovered this blog and I find this young postit girl charming.

I am so sorry y'all that there isn't a nice picture of the award to post with this. It is of a big ol' heart and that's where I keep y'all.

6 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You did good!!!! Really... You didn't have to post their links. I'm proud of you!! Cat daddy is too I'm sure!!

Nola said...

Hey, don't apologize! As with many things in life, we learn as we do, often getting by with help from our friends. It's always a learning process...

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! I still haven't tried the link thing yet. My friend , Joy , wrote it down for me step by step so I'll have to give it a go here soon. I love Fripperys blog , my posts look like See Spot Run next to hers. :) She is so good.

time worn interiors said...

I nominated you for the same award! But I figured out how to do it! Ha! Ha!
Theothertheresa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award. :) xoxo, Joanna

Lauri Evans said...

we just nominated you, ha ha
it took Lauri days to get it done...
I guess we're all one big mutual admiration society
xo lulu