Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trash Day Thursday

I guess I must like to put my trash out at night because here it is 8:00pm and I'm just now getting to it. In my defense, my computer has been down for about 36 hours and I'm jonesing just a little bit. It's amazing how addictive this can become. But enough about my shortcomings, let's see what I dug out today.
I have four teal colored staffordshire plates by H. L. Fenton, Stoke-on-Kent. This photo doesn't do the color justice. These would make a beautiful fall place setting or for Thanksgiving. They are $10.00 each.
This is a lovely serving dish, again great for a fall table. It is stamped on the back S&M France, Limoges.-$15
Darling, darling wicker lamp shade, even though the fabric is playing peekaboo.-$10
I have had this bowl forever. There is the tiniest of rim damage. It is R&S, Tilowitz Silesia.-$30
Don't you just love the colors on this cracker bowl. I looked for things to help with fall table settings and I just love this. It is from Germany.-$15
How's this for The Bomb.com? It needs 2 tiny screws in one of the back hinges. The possibilities are endless.-$30
This is the same dresser box. The velvet lining has pulled loose in the back, but could be easily tacked.
I'm not really sure what this was originally, but I used it for a table runner. It is appx. 36"Wx84"L. It is diaphanous with bronze, brown, and gold star-shaped sequins and metallic embroidered flowers and leaves.
This is just another interior shot. The mirror is etched and a little ghostly.
There are several things in this shot for sale. The seashell on driftwood-$5.00 Feather quill pen-$4.00 Old account book-$2.00 30" black, heart-shaped stone(onyx?)necklace-$25.00
I hope you see something here you like. You can leave a comment and I will get back to you if you need more information. Also, the religious medal on the pillow is not for sale. I forgot to remove it before I shot these pix, but hey, I will sell the pillows.

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Dang and I was just going to ask you about that!! Oh well, go ahead and put my name on it so that when you DECIDE to part with it you'll know who to give it to!!

KE said...

OOOOOhhh I am soooo sad. I want the medal.....

XO....Kimberlee