Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy (Tired) Feet!

I just got in from working on my space at Winnie & Tulula's and it occurred to me that y'all might be looking for your invitation to the Remembrance of Christmas Open House, Friday, November 27th from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. If it got lost in the mail, consider this a personal invitation from me to you...signed with a kiss. I promise you up and down, everything that could possibly be done has been done to turn this place upside down and topsy turvy!It's all so wonderful...kinda like the Sears Christmas Catalog...but for grownups! Grownups with impeccable taste for the unique and unusual!

It has also occurred to me that I never told y'all who the surprise guests were going to be either, did I? I do believe the cat's out of the bag, but just for the record (because I always keep my promises) and with no further delay...drum roll please! To titillate and entice you to come spend Friday evening with us, I first would like to present Jon and Peg of French Vanilla! Oh mylanta...y'all are just not going to believe what they have brought. I've seen it and I still don't believe my eyes! Photos are not going to do it all justice....in fact, there are just three words to describe it! Are y'all ready...on the count of three, say it with me...1, 2, 3...Fab U Lous!!!
What? You want more? Well, hang onto your derrieres, 'cause I'm just getting started! In addition to the in house talent AND French Vanilla, Gloria has also brought...are you ready...wait for it...Willow Nest. Yes, you read right. Linda and Ludmil (or Prince Charming as I like to call him) are going to be showing their lovely wares as well. Can it get any better than this? Well, I'm glad you asked...YES, it can!
Lily has brought a gentleman to join in the mix who is in dire need of a name. He's dressed to the nines in his tux but alas and alack...he has no moniker! Gloria and the girls thought it would be fun to let y'all help give him a title. So put those thinking caps on and when you arrive, you'll get to suggest a name. The winning name will receive a prize! How much fun is this?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...this won't be like any open house you'll attend this year! Just wait until you get a load of some of the Christmas attire that's being worn. You think Mr. No Name is dressed up? Wait until you get a gander at Cat Daddy...think spiffy, real spiffy!
Gotta run now. I think there is a shower cap with my name on it. Be sure and check out all the others who are posting on this soon-to-be front page, tony event. I'll be back one last time tomorrow with photos or at least a few little sneaky peaks! Ssshhh! Don't tell Gloria I'm going to give y'all a little looky look! Keep that just between us...after all, you know you're my favorite!

17 comments:

Sue said...

Maybe I can catch an early flight from here is sunny CA, and be there Friday night to join you all. Oh wait, that was just a dream, so I'm counting on you to post lots and lots of pictures. And by the way, I still have your signed copy of Rachel Ashwell's new book, I just need to get myself to the post office. Happy Thanksgiving Debbie and enjoy the family, I know I will! Take care.

Mindy said...

Oh, yeah. Good times are in our future in Athens, Texas. Lookin' forward to it! ~Mindy

The Green Pea said...

Maybe Sue and I can catch an early flight together. I wish I could be there. Sounds like a lot of fun. Debbie ask David to take photos so Sue and I can enjoy the party with all of you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. It will be little Bella's first turkey day. sandi

maryboys said...

debbie - have a simply wonderful thanksgiving:) i hope you know that i always smile when i see a comment from "trash talk" pop into my inbox; and i almost always chuckle out loud when i read your posts over here. you are an excellent writer, you know...

mary

Malisa said...

You can show me...you know I won't tell! You show me yours and I will show you mine!

Malisa

Debra@CommonGround said...

All of us long distance are just wanting to be there so badly. Can't wait to see the attire. Is it black tie? I hear that Mindy's wearing bells! I'm counting on tons of fab-u-lous pictures, so we can all drool from the privacy of our own homes. Now go wash your hair and put your feet up!
Debra

Barbara said...

Deb, Would love to be there and see all the glamour, but not possible this time. Hope all goes great for all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving
Barbara

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Dear goodness, please post the pics, I can't wait!! Hapyy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Janna

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Yes, I want pictures too ... lots and lots of pictures!! Have a great time and a awesome Thanksgiving!!

xo
Jill

red.neck chic said...

Oh..........
That's it. Too excited about sparkles to say much past that...

Uhmm, okay, yeah, not true. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN ALL OF YOUR GLITTERY GLORY!

;-) robelyn

Six in One Hand said...

I am sooooooo drooling right now!!!!!!

I wanna go!!!!!
I'm trying to calculate what time I would have to leave and pick up my sis and get to you guys and then get home....all in one day....whew!!!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I know it will be the epitomy of awesomeness!!! Can't WAIT to see the pictures!

I hope you and yours have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!! I know you have so much to be thankful for this year with the addition of Beautiful Bella!!

Enjoy :)

Lou Cinda :)

One Gal's Trash said...

Amazing Grace gets me every time. Thanks!
Happy Thanksgiving and xoxo to all, especially Miss Bella!
Pam

Anne Lorys said...

Well, you know that I would most definitely be there if I didn't have to work! Oh, how I want to gooooooooo!

Karen said...

Happy T Day to the Queen o'the Turkeys.... lovingly stated, of course! Wish I could be at the W&T open house and dance the night away with that great lookin' guy in the tux you have pictured.....gotta love a guy in a uniform and top hat. Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you, the Cat and the family!
xoxo
Karen and Bird

Gresham Barn Sale said...

Hopeing to make it Friday night...I'm ready for some fun times!

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

Oh...how I wish I could come. I can't wait to see photos.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Cathleen alyce