Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Talk Is Cheap...Vote Instead!

I just had to stop what I was doing and send out a call to arms! Sandi at the Green Pea Boutique has made a special request and I want to get the word out. Her daughter, Brandy, if one of ten finalists to win this table! She was selected out of 170 entries to design a room around it in her style. Don't you just love it?

Now this is where y'all come in. Shoot right on over to Sandi's to get all the 411 because to win, Brandy needs votes...our votes. Think of it as exercising your rights. Believe me, this girl has mad skills!
Don't question me...just do it! In the words of Mammy Yokum..."I has spoken!" After you see her work...you can thank me later!

14 comments:

red.neck chic said...

LOL I'm on my way!!! I want the table...

;-) Have a good one!
Robelyn

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I'm going, I'm going NOW!!!

Lou Cinda :)

Inspired Comblogulations said...

I don't know about the other Yokum's but this one voted. What a nice thing for you to do!!!
Call out the reinforcements. You are very kind.
Lee

time worn interiors said...

I voted! Brandi has 28% of the votes so far, (the most)!
TOT

The Green Pea said...

Debbie, thank you so much for your help. I couldn't believe what I was reading on your blog this morning... Love you, sandi

Sue said...

Okay boss, I'm going to vote right NOW!

red.neck chic said...

hee-hee I voted like I meant it!!!!!!!!!!! Good grief - now I want the table AND her living room!!! Think she'd come visit me???

;-) Robelyn

The Green Pea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

If you tell me to go, I go!

Have a great Thanksgiving Debbie to you and yours.
xo~Tracie

Laura said...

Yes Mam...
Are you sure you were never a teacher?


Laura

Anonymous said...

My mom told me to come look at your blog and I was so surprised! Thank you for your generosity and your very kind words!! Thank you! Blessings, Brandy

Malisa said...

I voted. Now does Brandy know we are all coming over for Thanksgiving dinner? I'll bring the wine!

Malisa

Margo said...

I voted from each of my computers, work and home.
Hope she wins.
margo

Debra@CommonGround said...

Voted last night, but forgot to leave a comment, I was so excited. Wowwy, gee, there's some talent over there. Those rooms look like magazine layouts!