Monday, November 23, 2009

Ho Ho Hoing With A Capital H!

Just a quick post to let y'all know we are all in picture perfect health and hard at work getting everything ready for the big reveal, Friday at 4:00 p.m. for our Christmas Open House!The snow is flying and things are beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Winnie & Tulula's and Sweet Pea's! With silver bells aplenty and frosty whites everywhere, y'all are in for a treat guaranteed to make your teeth hurt or at least lose your upper ones! The reindeer are running on high octane Ethyl or as we like to call it....mimosas!!
All the elfettes are swinging from the ceilings to ensure nothing is left undone or unwrapped! You know Mindy, Theresa, Daphne and Ethel...Gloria, Charisse, and Lizzie and Frannie...but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all?

Cat Daddy, the tricked out reindeer!!
We're calling in all the troops to help with the preparations including my oldest melon head and his darling girl, Graycie!
I was framed, I tell ya!
The resident trashette was working the place making sure there weren't any slackers. Everyone had to tote that barge and lift that bale with Grayzilla on the job!
So I'll close for now, but I'll be back with more snippets of Remembrance Of Christmas and full disclosure on who our guest vendors will be. You won't want to miss that one! For now, I must hurry to the Texas Pole and get back to glittering anything that doesn't move!

22 comments:

David said...

Cute pictures! I'm worn out from yesterday and Mindy and I still have to show up early Friday to finish up! The whole place sure looks festive! Looking forward to the Christmas Open House!

Malisa said...

Graycie is so dang cute! Just let her be in charge of your booth for the Christmas sale...she can sell it out! You are so lucky to have family that helps out!

Malisa

Sue said...

Love the "framed" family photos! And that smile of Graycie's. . .was a beautiful start for my morning. Thanks Graycie! Take care.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I am so bummed I forgot my camera, so no teaser pics of the window. Will just have to wait until Friday to take pics. Your Gracie was so much fun yesterday, can't wait until the opening. Happy early Thanksgiving to you and CD and all yours!

red.neck chic said...

LOL GOOD GRIEF - You make me want to come and work with you it all looks so fun!!! If I come help you can I wear some glitter?

That Gracie is one GORGEOUS trash-ette!!!

I can't wait to see all the trouble you've been gettin' in to!!!

;-) Robelyn

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Have a great Open House, I can't wait to see it all! Have a wonderful yummy Thanksgiving!
Big hugs,
Debra

Bonnie said...

I really wish I could visit, I love it when stores are gussied up for the holidays!

Bonnie

FILIGREE MOON said...

Y'all must be having so much fun! The photos are happy and so clever. Graycie is precious! ~ Angela

Pam @ Frippery said...

Such excitement in Trashville. I would tote any barge or lift any bale for that sweet little smile! Much success! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Hugs, Pam

donna baker said...

All the hard work will pay off. Let me know if you liked the pecan pie. It is an old Colonel Sander's recipe (one he made at home).

The Flying Bee said...

Aren't y'all cute! It looks like y'all are having so much fun! I sure wish I could be there....can't wait to see all the pictures!

xo,
Adrienne

Unknown said...

Deb,
Glad you stopped by! We had our Christmas Open House Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday at the shop! I just started a new shop blog and will post and send a link when I get 'em in there. We were SWAMPED for 3 days straight. Can't convince me that things are so bad...people are tired of holding back and we musta had what they wanted! Amazing is all I can say!
Looks like all of your Elves are well trained and steppin' in when needed! :-)
Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful..from my house to yours...happy Thanksgiving!
Tami

Mindy said...

I'm getting to where I can't work without y'all nearby. Good times yesterday and more to come this weekend. The grand girl child and senior melon head were fun to meet and visit with. See you Friday with egg nog in hand! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm sure you're working hard, but it looks like you're having some fun too. ;-)

-FringeGirl

The Gypsy Chic said...

Oh, I just LOVE ME some Glitter! Can’t wait for the big reveal

Tootsie said...

It sounds so fun and exciting!

Lee said...

Dear Deb at the Texas pole,
Halarious post, witty and charming as always full of smiles.

I posted something with Teresa in mind, thought you might like it.
Lee

AuroraSuzette said...

Grayzilla! Love that. Looks like all will be beautiful there! Wish I could see it in person.

Six in One Hand said...

I wanna come!!!!!!
Dangit!!!!

I look good in glitter!!!!

Laura said...

You have a great time. I wish I could be there-

Don't get glitter on your turkey!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Those pics are sooo cute and your "trashette" is precious!! Sorry I'm going to miss the festivities, but I've got a whole houseful of my own gang coming. But, hope you all do fabulous! Happy Thanksgiving to all of yours.
marcie

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am SO glad you came out of the shadows and entered my Giveaway!!! It's so nice to have you visit me :)

I have put your name in the magic box!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

LuLu~*xoxo