Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Bummer

I am not a happy camper. Due to Cat Daddy's "real job"(you know, the one that actually pays the bills) we are not going to be able to set up at ZappHall in the fall. I am not real happy about this turn of events since we have been buying heavy since the Spring Show and have quite a stockpile. I'm now trying to figure the best way to market what we have. I had thought about a home sale in Aug., but it's so darn hot! I might take my fluff stuff to Buchanan's in August and shoot for a home sale in Sept. In the meantime, if anyone is interested, I could post pix of what we have bought and would like to sell. Any dealers out there looking for Warrenton mdse? Let me know if any of this is of interest or if maybe a private showing would interest anyone. Later-Debbie

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Home sale, there's your answer!! Get the mailing list rolling, I know the coffee will be brewing, and you'll have a great time and make extra money to keeping you going until the Spring Show. I know it won't be the same without you!! Can you at least come and check on us?

Lauri Evans said...

Rats...looking SO forward to meeting you! Lauri and I would buy all your stuff I just know it!
Please reconsider, please, please!
xoxo lulu