Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trash Day Thursday Oops

One should never operate heavy equipment, drive, or try to post when one is tired. I guess if I'm going to put things on the table, you might like to know what they are! This little pink rose planter is made in California #303 $6.00
Here is another made in California pink planter on detachable stand, #307 $8.00
I hope you can see the color on the top of this cutie, patootie hinged trinket box $6.00. The paint on top is raised which doesn't show up. If I were guessing, I'd say this was a made in Japan even though there is crossed arrows on the bottom. I'd tried to photograph the bottom, but the glare made it impossible to see. Sorry, I'll keep trying.
This is a lovely Clarice Cliff,Royal Staffordshire bone dish. The pattern is Tonquin $10.00
And finally, another Clarice Cliff bone dish in the same patter, Tonquin---but, ahh, it's brown $15.00
I'm sorry this was such a messy post. I won't do this again when I'm this tired. If you find any other mistakes, pretend like you don't see them. Maybe this is God's way of keeping me humble.
Same drill, just e-mail me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Later-------Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your profile - To Kill a Mocking Bird is also one of my favorites. Its the only book that I've read 6 times over the years. It never gets old. Love your blog! Sue

Pam @ Frippery said...

"Deer" Deb, I think you are a hoot! You really "bucked" me up with your comment. I am interested in the soap dishes and pink and white tea towel. A girl can't have too much glam in the powder room. If I was a size 6 (30 years ago) I would so wear that dress! Thanks ,Pam (Let me know what I owe and how to send)

trash talk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.