Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy As A Pig In Sunshine

Everyone has gone home. The house is quiet, just Cat Daddy and me. The dishes are done, leftovers are in the fridge and there is a piece of pecan pie with my name on it.THIS is what makes me happy! I am so looking forward to Christmas when Brandon can be with me also.
I am so thankful to have got to spend yesterday with my Trashette, J.G.
The princess and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and got to wear their stretchy pants or maternity pants if you still have them!
We'll say goodnight moon now and go look for the Alka-Seltzer. Plop, plop, fizz, fizz y'all!

6 comments:

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Your little princess is beautiful and I hope the one on your table didn't spill on her cute white dress. So much work and its over in a second, mmmm but it was worth it,
Cheryl

The Texas Woman said...

Everyone's gone but one at our house...we can live with one! Peace - and piece of pie - in our time!

The Texas Woman

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

We had a quiet time with our boys, it was so nice. And, yes I agree with Cheryl, so much work, but well worth it!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Haa. I could use a plop, plop, fizz, fizz right now!

Beautiful table!

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Shannon

Debra Hall said...

Me too:)Whew! all our family just left and I'm kicking off my shoes!! What a yummy day!! I need a big glass of ice water............Debra

Pam @ Frippery said...

Clean up day today and I'm just catching up on your blog. I loved the family history. It is a little like time traveling.So glad you had a good Thanksgiving even though you were missing loved ones. Trashette is adorable. I gotta get an Alka-seltzer too. Pam