Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's About Time, Debra

I have finally downloaded some photos to my new Trash Day Thursday blog site called Trash Digging. I'll be posting things as I find them for sale rather than on my regular blog. I think I had already told y'all that I was stealing, I mean, borrowing this great idea from Ms. T at Garden Antiques, but with Christmas and life I was just having trouble finding the time to do it. I'll be updating it and making it look better as I go along so no critiques at this time (unless it is something you'd like to see better). I am really kidding and do appreciate any and all comments on ways to improve it. But for now, I am just happy to get it up and kind of running. I've got several changes on my mind for the coming year. So please go on over and see if there is anything you just can't live without and let me know. Please y'all, Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

4 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Exciting! I'm going to check it out now!

Amy

Unknown said...

I love it, I'll be checking it right now too! Krista

Mindy said...

You know you are in trouble when you call yourself by your given name! Must not be too bad, or, being the Texan you are, you'd have used your middle name, too! haha I'm clicking over to browse now. ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

Whew, thanks for letting me know Cat Daddy's quotes are still there - I must have been scrolling too quickly.